JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Thursday, November 1, 2012

TIRED JOURNEY

Hamdallah finally i arrived at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah even it was really hard journey.. It was very tired moment for me.. Just imagine i started my journey on 8 am then i arrived at Kota Kinabalu on 6 pm.. It wasted a lot of time.. If i know it will be like this, beyond doubt i will prefer to have a flight.. My journey took around 10 hours.. Actually, the real journey just takes around 8 hours.. OMG in that journey make me feel unwell and headache.. However it still great journey.. Even it was very tired moment but i still can seen the interesting and wonderful environment of Sabah.. Through Kundasang, Mount Kinabalu, Hand Craft and others.. 

Actually it was sad moment for me.. I need to leave my parent there (bon voyage).. Even it is in a short holiday, however i still being happy because i can spend my time with both of them.. My mum and dad face create a thousand hope from me.. No worries my beloved parent.. I will take care of my self and study well at USIM.. I will make sure to get the successful in my study..

Now my time for having rest.. Sleep tight will the cold air all around.. Now i need to spend my holiday at here with interesting activities.. Firstly, tomorrow i need to get finish all of my Federation scholarship documents.. 
PASYAK AZLAN!!! GAMBATE, GAMBATE, GAMBATE..

By the way, thanks a lot for bus service from MANIS EXPRESS.. Your service made me arrived here :).. But, it is better if your service provided have punctual time from departure and arrival :)..

No comments: