JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Saturday, November 3, 2012

BEYOND DOUBT

Tomorrow will come!! Even i dislike it, but surely it will be tomorrow for the next day.. Hahahaha.. Why?? Because tomorrow i will say farewell to Sabah and welcome to Negeri Sembilan.. I will be apart again from my family members.. Erm, however that is the reality.. In life everything will ask for our sacrifice.. So this is your sacrifice for getting bright life in future AZLAN.. So AZLAN go go.. Aim your target.. Proof your sacrificing with you success at the end.. Bon voyage my family!! Now, you need to focus on your study hardly.. Don't think hard for else.. Get the best score for this semester AZLAN!!! 

As i know tomorrow i will fly.. I will get something new again.. 

New place for new thing.. 
New day for the new experience..
Turns everything to new one!!!

Tomorrow my flight will be on 1935.. So create a new spiritual before you arrive at USIM world.. Fly fly and fly.. 


MOOD : I'M FLYING WITHOUT SOUL :( + I'M FLYING WITH THE HOPE :).. 

No comments: