JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Thursday, October 4, 2012

WEAKNESS VS STRENGHT

-->
Hamdallah in the bright day, ALLAH still give me healthy and iman.. Both of these are biggest ni'mah in our life.. Actually I will feel very happy if the Thursday comes.. You know why? Because in a week, Thursday is a day that i'll have a lot of time to rest.. On Thursday i'll have two classes only.. But start from next week i'll have three classes.. I think, even I have three classes but I think still free on that day.. I have class just one hour for each class.. I love to have a lot of free time.. BUT, I don't spend my time only for SLEEP!!!.. This free time i'll spend to do my assignments, to make revision, to go to library and rest my mind.. Ehehehe.. Monday until Wednesday is heavy day for me.. It's have a lot of classes.. Too long introduction but never mind just have a simple sharing for rest my mind.. Actually today I would like to share with all of you about the weakness and strength.. First let's come through for the definition :

Weak
1. Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
2. Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
3. Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
4. Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
5. Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
6. Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
7. Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
8. Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
9. Lacking authority or the power to govern.
10. Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
11. Linguistics
a. Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
b. Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
12. Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter. Used of a word or syllable.
13. Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
14. Tending downward in price: a weak market for oil stocks.


Strength
1. The state, property, or quality of being strong.
2. The power to resist attack; impregnability.
3. The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
4. The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
5. Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
6.The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts. @ Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
7.A source of power or force. @ One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay. @ An attribute or quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
8. Degree of intensity, force, effectiveness, or potency in terms of a particular property, as:
a. Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
b. Operative effectiveness or potency.
c. Intensity, as of sound or light.
d. Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
9. Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.
10. Firmness of or a continuous rising tendency in prices, as on the stock market.
11. Games Power derived from the value of playing cards held.



 Those are meaning both of the words (weakness and strength).. I think everyone curious to know why I want to share this topic with all of you.. Actually both of these words always take play in my mind.. I always think about it.. Actually as a fitrah of human being, "everyone loves to the perfect".. But if u think as a normal person, there is no body is perfect right.. I'm not mention here that we need to maintain in what we are right now.. Actually life is a chance!!! So, you need always to improve your self to be always become a good person.. Now I wanna share about human life.. I don't know why there is some person can't to accept the weakness of someone.. Actually if you have a discussion with your friends, you may ask, "between of weakness and strength, which one they proper to always keep in their mind??".. I think they will give a confident answer to always proper strength in their life view.. But I think they are confuse between their answer and practical.. By mouth they proper to always keep strength but in practically, they will always talk about the weakness of someone.. Sometimes I also be as how they are.. But we need to change our way of thinking.. Mostly, a person more see clearly the weakness then the strength.. However this is a normal life.. You can't blame each other.. But try the best as you can.. Nothing is impossible.. Actually this situation produce because of our thinking way.. If everything to keep in positive view, you will not only blame in others weakness.. That's why the muhasabah of life is important of us.. It's a way to improve our life.. That why in my writing, i'll put first weakness then strength.. Because human always see for the weakness and always remember weakness of a person.. This same as what my friend was told and blamed with me last night.. I'm pity with what his facing now.. However always think positive yeah.. Innallaha ma'ana..

No comments: