JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'M IS THE LUCKY ONE :)

Hamdallah this evening ALLAH gives me healthy and calmness.. Today I feel a little bit sad.. However, life must be improve.. Don't mind.. Today, I started thinking when I sit alone with saw students come and go from Student Affairs Department (HEP).. I'm is lucky one.. You know why?? Because of this :


What is that? That is my scholarship offer letter.. Yes of course i'm very lucky if I compare with the others.. Today they come and go from HEP only to submit their supporting documents for study loan (PTPTN).. But for me, i have free mind with just sit and cool without shrub for submitting documents.. Alhamdulillah ya ALLAH for that ni'mah.. Since i'm studying from diploma until now, i never feel how studying are spend by the study loan.. When i was in diploma, Zakat Negeri Sabah was paid my fees for 3 semester.. So that make me light without need to make any loan from any organization.. Now it's continuous.. I still got a chance to get free for finish my study.. This is full scholarship.. So, for me no need to think about the study fees.. Beside that, this scholarship also will provide free ticket of flight every year.. So that why i'm very lucky compare with the others.. For others, they still need to study hard and hard for scoring First Class Degree.. But for what right? That for get a chance to change the loan become scholarship.. For me, I also need to study very hard.. But even i don't get First Class Degree, i will never repay it.. In the scholarship also we have the agreement.. Wow agreement?? It about work after finish my study.. I have a contract with them for work with the government around 4 years after i get finish my study.. For me don't mind because it is a chance to have better life.. Oh yeah, i forget to mention my scholarship.. This scholarship provided from Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri Sabah (JPANS).. Now it's time to try as good as you can.. Try your best 
AZLAN!!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOU..
TWICE UP YOUR EFFORT TO GET SUCCESS!!!! 

No comments: