JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Thursday, October 25, 2012

HARD MOMENT WITH THE BEST WISH!!

Hamdallah in a great of health and ni'mah of imaan.. Huraay now i'm in Sabah.. Spending time with my beloved family, friends and lovely environment.. Tomorrow will be Raya celebration.. Happy raya day.. However during this holiday will make me really hard to update my lovely blog.. The network very very and very poor.. Waiting for the line until takes 5 hours.. You can imagine how annoying me with the line.. However be patient AZLAN.. No easy way for success..

However. Happy Raya Day (SELAMAT HARI RAYA EIDULADHA).. Kullu am wa antum bikhair.. This wish for my blog readers, family, teachers, friends and everyone :)..

one again, during this holiday i will feel furious with the internet connection.. hard for having daily updates.. However i need to try my best to always keep update even in a short enlighten :)..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who truly knows
what they're talking about on the web. You certainly know
how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people really
need to check this out and understand this side of the story.
I can't believe you aren't more popular because you certainly possess the gift.


Feel free to visit my webpage; google.ca ()