JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Monday, September 24, 2012

THE TIRED DAY!!!!!!

Hamdallah in a bright of the life!! With grateful of ni'mah from ALLAH :).. Hamdallah today I got too many ni'mah such as knowledge, healthy, iman, and others.. Just want to make sharing on this tired evening :).. Really tired if Monday comes.. Hehehe why?? I think in a week, Monday is very tired day for me.. My class will start on 8 a.m and end on 9 p.m.. It's astonished right?? Hahaha just make fun.. On Monday I will have 4 classes.. But it's will separate with rest.. Not study for all time of the day.. 

My first class on morning.. The subject is Malaysian Legal System.. This class will be on 2 hours.. So it will start on 8 a.m till 10 a.m.. Normally for first class I still have a lot of energy.. So there are never have tired word!!! 

Then my second class will be English Language for writing and reading.. If i'm not mistaken this is English Language 1.. I think this is very enjoyable and funny class.. I like this subject.. The lecturer of this subject very sporting and cool!!! Ehehehe maybe end of this semester I can get a lot of new things.. Maybe Teacher SHA need to twice up her effort to help me a lot from every side of study session.. Ehehehe just-kidding.. This class take 2 hours too for complete it.. It's start on 11 a.m till 1 p.m.. 

If my watch show time to 1 p.m, I start feel sleepy and tired.. Ehehehe as usual, life as a student must be a energetic person.. So whatever happen, I need to face it..   Even my class on 2 p.m till 4 p.m make me sleep in class for a while, I still present there.. At least when I come to class, I can still hear and remember the ky words of the subject.. After class I can refresh it by make revision.. So I can save my time and make it easily :)..

My last class for today will be on 8 p.m till 9.00 for English Language 2 (listening and speaking).. Still in English language.. Whatever!! Most important, i feel very happy during English Class subject.. Ehehehe... Even i'm tired in a day, but I still happy because in a day i'll get a lot of new things.. This will help me too much for be a good person in future..


Busy is good then leisured...

No comments: