JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THE CONFUSING DAY!!!

Hamdallah in the day which fully with the ni'mah from ALLAH.. Lately, quiet busy with assignments.. There are a lot of assignments we need to do.. Huhuhu it's really hard for me.. We need to get finish all of the assignments in a short time.. I just can take a calm breathe.. In my mind always think am i can to get finish all of the assignments before due date?? Huhuhuhu.. Just be positive AZLAN!!! If you are positive, it will help you to get success in everything!! Even it's hard, you need to do it.. InsyaALLAH AZLAN there is nothing impossible.. Maybe this is a way on how you can improve your ability in both of languages (English and Arabic).. Since i'm here, i never feel convenience with the environment.. I still finding my strength and spiritual to survive here.. However it's still not come to me.. Ehehehe... Maybe this is my first time here so still need to learn the campus life.. Firstly, i need to comfort my self here.. I need to re-arrange again everything.. Mainly my time table for study.. I need to do more revision this semester.. It's really tough for me.. In English maybe a little bit confuse..  However in Arabic, very very confuse.. Hahaha.. Need more exercise, conversation and etc.. Don't mind.. Secondly, i need to re-arrange too my time management here.. I must divide my time to revise, rest, exercise, pray, recite Quran and etc.. In a short term, now i need to re-arrange all of my side life here.. After i do all of the planning, maybe i can be expert to survive in university in any situation.. Now lets make a list of the current assignments :

  • The most important assignment are Madkhal ila Fiqh Wa al-Fatawa and Malaysian Legal System.. We need to submit it on the next week.. Oh ya ALLAH, give us easy way to get finish it..
  • Secondly, languages assignments.. It's for Arabic and English language.. We need to do presentation, video making, discussion, debate and etc..
  • Thirdly, in my course of co-curriculum (Community Integration of 1 Malaysia) we need to create a proposal to do a programme about cultural combine between Malay, Chinese and India..
It's look not really much.. But i think a little bit hard.. However nothing is impossible with the effort.. Just put in highest effort so you can achieve the highest result...

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.. BE STRONG AND TWICE UP YOUR EFFORT.. MAKE SURE YOU CAN HOLD THE SUCCESS WITH THE BEST WAY!!!

No comments: