JellyPages.com

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

"Hidup Memerlukan Seribu Pengorbanan"

Sunday, September 23, 2012

EVEN IT HARD, I WILL TRY DO IT!!!

Hamdallah in the calmness of midnight tonight, ALLAH still give me the healthy and calmness in iman.. It's too late but I still wake up.. For what?? Wasting my time?? Urmph no.. Make something hard for me.. What is it?? Try to find the content of blog latest version.. It's really hard and give me trouble to find it.. But I still need to find it :(.. I need to update my blog with hard effort.. This semester, we need to use our blog as a medium for assignment.. I think it's a little bit hard for me.. I dislike to update blog everyday.. In additional too, we need to have active account in Facebook and Twitter too.. We must update it everyday too.. Arghh I think it's hard.. But AZLAN you need to do it too.. This is your chance to score best grade in your subject for this semester.. By the way, enjoy your writing world.. Maybe this is one simple way for you to get improve in your English language.. Hopefully I can do my best for this subject.. Ya ALLAH show me easy way and give me the best way for everythings.. Aminn...

No comments: